Saturday, February 5, 2011

E-Cig Correction and more random jumble..

Good afternoon friends!

I went to the mall today to ask why my e-cig didnt work. I was really having the cravings last night. Turns out, it was something stupid. Anyhow, I'm a happy camper today. I do have a correction to make...the website I was posting was wrong. If you'd like information about my e-cig and how I'm quitting..go to vitalvapers.com.

Today, I'm really feeling like I need church tomorrow. I'm not sure why, I just feel a little empty inside. I need to be uplifted. I am looking forward to it. We're having The Believers Quartet sing for us and having a lunch after. I pray my heart is full of His joy when I leave church in the morning. If you'd like to join us, visit our website at hillcrestsbc.com! We'd love to have you.

Also, I'd like to thank you for the prayers for my friend Lynn and her family. I just spoke with her and she made it to WV just fine. She said the roads were pretty clear and the only problem was heavy fog. She said she was "sitting on mama's front porch having coffee" and sounded like she was at peace. I hope to be able to make a trip to WV (its only 4 hours there, not too bad) for the service when its planned. Please continue to pray for this family. Lynn's father, Cecil, isnt well either. I feel like the loss of his wife (of almost 60 years) is going to make a huge impact and it saddens me. Thanks, again.

I'm off to clean up. I havent been "routine" today and need to get stuff done. I have lots of cooking and baking to do and a house to work on. 

I hope everyone has a blessed weekend. Have a safe celebration of the Superbowl tomorrow also! :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment