Thursday, January 27, 2011

Remember the feeling on your first day of school?

...that's how I feel today. You know, when you walk into class on the first day and you feel like you've got 20 something sets of eyes staring at only you? This is going to be an adventure, but, I've been inspired by a few friends to start a new blog. I feel I need to, maybe just to be able to tell my day to day thoughts that seem to be cooped up inside. (And, I type faster than I can write, makes sense!) But why am I nervous about blogging? I know as soon as I click "publish post", I've opened up to the world. Anyone can read my thoughts and feelings. Dont call me a hypocrite just yet. I'm also excited about it. I made the choice to do this, I'm going to see if it helps me. When I was a teenager, I kept a diary...more like a notebook...and over time, I felt like weight was lifted. Then I stopped, and this many years later, here I am again...a virtual diary...sorta.

Anyhow, today has been a good day so far. Cole has been well behaved, all except rummaging through the stack of paperwork I had organized this morning. I've managed to get quite a bit done at home, too. I love those days. I feel good when I can be productive! I dont have much else to say, except hello world.

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I have only been at this for like 10 days but I already enjoy it. Its a great outlet! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies. You two were definitely part of the inspiration to try!

    ReplyDelete